Please help me welcome Mina Carter and her sexy shifters to Royal Reviews. Her shifters are hot and her writing more so. From rock star werewolves to gargoyles, she has all of your shifter needs covered in her erotic romances.
I love reading and writing shifters so I’d like to thank Angela for inviting me to be a part of the hop. For those that don’t know me, I’m Mina Carter and I have this wee little writing problem... ;)
So, shifters. How doesn’t love a good alpha male shifter hero? Or even better, a strong female shifter heroine? I like and often write both but I must admit, I do tend to default to male shifters. Perhaps because they’re such good fun to write :)
Let me introduce you to some of my guys...
1. Max from Midsummer Heat. Max is just one of those guys you can’t get out of your head. Alpha through and through, he’s a patient wolf. Ten years worth of patient as he waited for his mate to have her fun in the big city and come home. Once she does though...she’s all his.
2. Calcite and Granite. With these Gargoyle shifters you get two for the price of one. I may or may not have based them on Tom Hardy ;) but you can imagine this dynamic duo as whoever you please when you read about their seduction of their lady in Between a Rock and a Hard Place. (And if one’s more your thing, you can check out Cal in Hard as a Rock ;))
3. Jared Stone from Protect and Service. There’s a reason that ‘No-one expects Stone…’ A wolf shifter with a mischievous streak a mile wide, Stone’s all alpha when it comes to his lady Eloise in this short wicked little PPA story.
4. Wolf rockstar Trent Savage is one of my favourite characters. He’s a tortured soul who can’t bear to watch his mate bed an endless procession of women. But that’s who Bad-boy Rocker Karlan Rixx is...or is he? When Sav decides to leave to save his own sanity, Karlan realises just how much the rough, gruff drummer means to him. Again, in Sex, Wolves and Rock ‘n Roll you get two alpha males for the price of one (Warning, this is a MM title).
5. Darce from Blood Mate. All soldier. All wolf. All Alpha.
Darce has to be one of my all-time favourite characters. Bluntly put, he’s in a shitty situation. Part of a secret government experiment and captured by one of their vampires, his immediate future probably includes a bullet to the back of the head and a shallow grave in the desert. Apart from the fact the vampire who caught him is his mate, and the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen. He just has to convince her to kiss him rather than rip his throat out...then the proverbial hits the fan and Darce is forced to use everything he has in the name of keeping them both alive.
So, there we go, I hope you enjoyed this small cross-section of my shifter characters, but believe me, I have way more of them. If you want to find out about them, head on over to my website at http://mina-carter.com/bookshelf and check them out!
About the Author
Mina Carter is a bestselling, multi-genre author. She lives in the UK with her husband, daughter and a bossy cat. A full time author and cover artist, Mina can usually be found hunched over a keyboard or graphics tablet, frantically trying to get the images and words in her head out and onto the screen before they drive her mad. She's addicted to coffee and would like to be addicted to chocolate, but unfortunately chocolate dislikes her.Website: http://mina-carter.comFacebook Profile: http://facebook.com/mina.carterFacebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/minacarterauthorTwitter: http://twitter.com/minacarterAmazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Mina-Carter/e/B002BOH5R4/Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/minacarter77
1 Lucky Winner will win their choice of E-book mentioned in Mina’s post above.
To enter, please leave the title of the book you would like to win, your name, and a valid email address.
Open Worldwide Giveaway Ends midnight June 23
Winner will be announced and contacted June 24