My top 10 books of 2011.
Books are in no particular order.
These are the books that I would want to magically appear if I was stuck on a deserted island. I have read and reread these books several times upon receiving them and still I want to read them again. If you have not read these books, I definitely recommend that you give them a go!
1. Carrie Goes Off the Map by Phillipa Ashley
2. Legacy by Jeanette Baker
3. Catriona by Jeanette Baker
4. The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
5. Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs
6. Pillow Talk by Freya North
7. I Am the Chosen King by Helen Hollick
8. The Soldier by Grace Burrowes
9. Three Maids for a Crown by Ella March Chase
10. A Weekend With Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly
A new year is upon us, which means new books for us to delve into. It also means that there will be new things to explore here on Royal Reviews. Let me introduce you to some of our new features.
Spotlight Author. Each week Royal Reviews will feature a new author. We will have guest post, Q&A’s, and occasional giveaways.
Monarch of the week: Each Sunday, Royal Reviews will feature a brief bio, a few pictures, and a few fun facts regarding the “Monarch Of The Week”.
Also, we will be hosting a few Facebook giveaways, so don’t forget ‘like’ our page!
Best Wishes & Happy Reading,
Angela “The Queen of the Quill”