Thanks for making our new reviewers feel so welcome. The Empress, the Queen and I are so happy to have them on board! To recap, the Royal Reviews team now consists of:
- Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings
- Amy - Marquise of Mischief
- Ana - Diabolical Dauphine
- Annie - Princess of the Past
- Christine - Queen of Second Chances
- Diane - Moody Countess
- J. Kaye - Countess of Hearts
- Lexie - Duchess of the Dark
- Liyana - Maharani of Mayhem & Mysteries
- Sheree - Empress of Good & Evil
- Shonda - Princess of the Wild Wild West
The very brave Liyana and Lexie have volunteered to run our very first Young Adult Fantasy Week and I am so excited about some of the reviews they have in store for us! A couple of these have definitely featured on my Wishlist.
Be enchanted by: Elske by Cynthia Voigt (A Kingdom Novel), Fall of a Kingdom by Hilari Bell (Farsala Book 1), Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmody (Obernewtyn Chronicles Book 1) and Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (Theatre Illuminata Book 1). There's author and character interviews as well as a very magical Lovin' Friday.
Without further adieu, let me hand over to the bewitching Duchess of the Dark and Maharani of Mayhem & Mysteries for a week that will leave us all positively spellbound!